Warning: This is an independent companion to Wreckage, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought Emily Bleeker’s novel, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial Sidekick.
Survivors of a plane crash that left them stranded on a deserted island for two years, Lillian Linden and Dave Hall just want to go back to their normal lives. But something happened on that island—something neither of them will talk about—and as an investigative reporter delves ever-deeper into their story, they find that no one can escape the truth forever.
Bleeker’s debut novel won’t be officially released until March 1, but it’s already one of the hottest Kindle books on Amazon’s exclusive Kindle First offering.
With this Sidekick, you’ll:
• Spend some more time with the characters you’ve come to know and love
• Learn what you might have missed on your first read of Bleeker’s novel
• Uncover some of the book’s hidden gems and underlying themes
• Explore possible alternate endings and imagine ideas for a prequel
• Get a chance to discuss Wreckage with other savvy readers on our Goodreads forum
Sidekicks are entertaining and insightful reading companions, filled with delightful commentary and thought-provoking questions. Readers have raved that they "really put you in touch with the many layers of the novel," "keep you entertained even longer," and are "perfect if you want a vivid understanding of the story." Designed to be read side by side with the novels they complement, they’ll give you even more reasons to love some of today’s best books.
Book tags: wreckage, epub, download, epub, anna call